Competitive athletics create stresses and strains on the body that affect both male and female athletes directly. Also deeply involved in sports medicine are the athlete’s trainers, coaches, and team mates. Not only are physicians called in to reverse or to ease the effects of a sports injury, physical therapists also work to get the athlete back on the field, in the pool, or on the court. Our compounding pharmacists work efficiently and well both with the athlete and the physician to create the appropriate medications for sports injuries. These can include:
- Muscle strain and/or injury
- Joint discomfort and /or injury
- Ligament and tendon stretches and tears
- Pre-game rub creams, gels, or lotions
- Abrasion wounds and /or contact bruises
Contact Fusion Apothecary today to ask or learn more about a pharmaceutical solution custom suited for your dental condition.